This Valentines Day Paul Bensel Jewelers is taking up to 75% off select jewelry.
Listed here are FAQ:
1. Q: When is the sale taking place? A: In store from February 8 through Fenruary 13, 2021 (February 14 is a Sunday, and we will not be open on this day.)
2. Q: What hours are you open? A: During the sale we will be open from 10 am - 5 pm.
3. Q: Will all items in the store be 75% off? A: No. Some items will be 75% off, and other jewelry will range from 60% off to 25% off. All of our jewelry cases will be labeled with the appropriote "% OFF" so that it is clear which items are discounted how much.
4. Q: Is this sale taking place on your website or will the discounts be shown on the website? A: No, the sale is taking place entirely in-store only. However, if you would like to know what the discount is an specific items, you can send a message with the item in question and we will let you know what the discount % is.
5. Q: Will any of your services such as custom jewelry, appraisals, ring sizing, and other repair work be included in the sale? A: No. Only jewelry items in our showroom will be included in the sale.
6. Q: Will items sold during the sale be able to be returned or exchanged? A: No returns will be accepted on items sold during the sale, however, exchanges will be allowed on select items which were not discounted more than 40%.
7. Q: Can I place an order over the phone and receive the sale discount on that item? A: Yes. We will be accepting orders over the phone and all applicable discounts will apply.
8. Q: If I place a phone order can I have the item shipped to me? A: Yes. We will be shipping items anywhere you'd like, and applicable shipping rates will apply.
9. Q: Do you offer curbside pickup? A: Yes. Simply let us know that this is how you'd like to pick up your item, call us when you are here, and will bring the item out to you.
10. Q: Where are you located? A: We are located in the Big Curve Shopping Center next to Boot Barn. Our address is 234 W 32nd St. Yuma, Arizona 85364.